11 Reasons Why Women Who Wear All Black Are Never To Be Messed With
Sharing is caring!
Wearing all black is more than just a sartorial choice. There’s a very certain kind of person to whom an entirely black wardrobe appeals, and they tend to be driven, honest, self-empowering and unapologetic about it all. Even color perception surveys affirm that wearing all black makes you look as badass as you feel. Here, all the reasons why you should never mess with a woman who wears black:
1. Women who wear all black lead very colorful lives.
They tend to be driven and hard-working and balance out all the chaos in their sartorial choices.
2. According to a study, they’re perceived as more attractive, successful and confident.
People who wear black are powerful – plain and simple, and they tend to command respect, too.
3. They have a “walk softly, carry a large stick” mentality.
They’re unassuming. They do not need your approval, but they will make sure you recognize what they do and what kind of impact they have on others.
4. They value self-empowerment above all else.
They are not the kind of people you want to complain to, their response will just be an example of how you could take back control of your life.
5. They care more about being themselves than buying into trends.
They see every aspect of their lives as a potential avenue of self-expression, and they are never ones to just “follow the crowd” on anything.
Read this: How To Ruin Your Life (Without Even Noticing That You Are)
6. Even if they aren’t calling you out on your bullshit, they see right through it.
They’re deep thinkers to a fault, which is why they prefer simplicity in other areas in their life. Regardless: they are aware of your motivations before you are.
7. They’re straightforward.
If you ask for their opinion, you are going to get it – not an altered idea of what they think you want to hear.
8. They are a terrifying combination of elegant and intimidating.
If there is anything scarier than a graceful woman who is in equal parts a raging, unstoppable badass, I’ll believe it when I see it.
9. They are not afraid to edit their lives.
Friends, jobs, relationships, outfits – if something isn’t working, they believe life is too short to hold onto anything mediocre.
10. They don’t care if you don’t like them.
They do not act with the intention of winning over your praises, they’d rather be true to themselves.
11. They care more about what they do than what they look like.
It’s because they care so much about what they do that they always want to look sleek and put-together, but also that they don’t want to waste their energy on things that they don’t value much.
If you like the post, share it!
Sharing is caring!